5/05/2013

Two!

My goodness!  Where does the time go?  The winter is always so dreary here, and not all that much happens, but I never expected the blog to get away from me!  If you are still out there reading, well, thank you!  I hope to blog a bit more through the summer months!


Maura turned two.  Can you believe it?  I blinked my eyes, and she grew and grew and before I knew it, she was two!  I feel like the first year was a year of shock - shock from what I'd been through, shock from what she was going through...but the second year was a different story.  It was like we were recovering.  Maura is seizure free. She has been for a very long time.  Her meds may or may not have anything to do with that, we won't know until we wean her...which will happen sometime soon, for at least one of them!


Regardless, we put all that aside this week as we celebrated two.  Maura had cake,  she made a mess, she got some help from her big brother to open her presents.  It was a beautiful day!


1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Happy belated birthday to your little girl! Our daughter turns three on Friday. So hard to believe. "The days are long but the years are short." Welcome back to blog land. I've been trying to post more frequently as well. :-)

~ Wendy

14/5/13 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

© 2003 - 2010 Caroline Conroy. Please do not steal!