12/07/2012

Finn and Fern and busy busy busy!




Oh hi there!

It's been a bit, huh?  It's been a busy busy place, this Conroy house of ours!  Maura started to walk during the hurricane, and now she's really getting it!  This keeps me extra busy these days!  Not to mention this dolly thing has really taken off!  Have you stopped over to Facebook to see them?  Please do, and please share!  I'm really loving that I can offer something to help our little family along, even if it is mostly all done in the wee hours of the night!  This little gal you see is one of them!  She's one of my new pattern.  I'm really pleased with how it's working out.  I've actually used three patterns so far for my larger dolls, and this - the third - is rather a combination of the two previous ones.  Isn't she a cutie?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerrie said...

How did I miss this?! I love these little dolls...you are so talented. They are darling. Hope you are well and enjoying the season. :)

7/12/12 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

© 2003 - 2010 Caroline Conroy. Please do not steal!